Skip to main content

Amazon's deals

Boycott Bollywood is on - Supporting Sushant Singh Rajput

I saw this post on a group, and thought about sharing it.


After the sad demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, I have also felt the need to Boycott Bollywood movies.
I also do not like that every time one picks up their phone to call someone, we are forced to hear an actor's voice blabbering covid19 warning.
I am ok with the warning, but not with the actor's voice.
Yes, the world has changed.

The millions of people, known as SSRwarriors are trying to take the message to the Brands to avoid using Actors and cricketers etc in their products if they want us to remain loyal to them.

The reason is simple. People felt connected to Bollywood actors, and gave them immense love, but not one actor came forward when there was a need to raise voice for Sushant or Disha's justice.

I am not going to watch Bollywood movies, and also trying to avoid Brands who do not care for public sentiment and keep showing ads and banners with Bollywood faces on.
It's my time and money, and I can decide to choose it whereever I want.

#boycottBullywood.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ctrl+ Alt+ Del - By Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

How many of us bother? I do!

The cricket brat pack is back - IPL

Cricket-ty cricket or wicket-ty wicket! Ah! well the game's gonna be on soon! Well the brat pack's back! Enjoy ur cricket season with some cute-ling fun-lings :D All ready with your colas, popcorns, cookies, friends, huge displays, and a whole range of new advertising wars Indian Cricket Coach Mr. Greg Chappell resigns after debacle in ICC World Cup 2007 and bitter feud with players Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) continues the great search for full-time Cricket Coach for Team India after South African Coach Graham Ford and England's John Emburey decline coaching assignment The hurts and injuries......ouch! Ok! here goes the schedule and timetable for IPL 2009 Waitin 4 all action, suspense, drama on d field.... IPL Schedule 2009 The DLF Indian Premier League will be played from April 2009 onwards. Below is the IPL schedule for all the IPL matches games in the IPL. You can get the IPL match timings also below. Match No. Between Teams Venue Match Date...

Life n d power of affection

Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans..... I saw this graphic, and in the first glimpse, it seemed a junkie outta d dustbin, but when I looked at it for sometime, I saw the beauty in its crumpled untidiness..... and realised that its its imperfection that gives it this "beauty", and its "uniqueness"..... Imagine a blank sheet of paper with the same letters "LIFE" written over it(u may actually do it practically) and compare this pic with it...m damn sure you'd like d crumpled one more! N now some geeku inputs, ummm.... life is not the "digital" '0' or '1', i.e. "good" or "bad", the two loner states hanging out there...all alone! rather its like a beautiful sine/cos curve(as a matter of fact, any curve) with infinitesimal moments of the "actual life" happening between the start and the end.... To enjoy life fully, we must enjoy these "seemingly tiny" moments...