Skip to main content

Amazon's deals

meri zindagi ke kucch rang.....


hectic hectic.. week.... phew! so damn tired..... ah! but d smile on the faces of the lovely li'l dahlings.... made me forget d tiredness..... as i stepped out of the car, all weary and tired.. I anticipated some curious eyes staring at me.....

Fiddling with my bag for the colours [gulaal] I had kept, and the ghujiya, I was still looking into the red coloured jhola bag which mom got for me :D n i readily accepted dat as it was quite different from d dainty purses I have been carrying, and esp coz it reminded moi of the good old college days....ah! purani jeans aur guitar :) hmmm.... so.... well! i was distracted by the "beats" of a v fav song playing somewhere... :D n a group of kiddos jumping around all oblivious.. trying to copy shahid n kareena ;) lolz.... i was fascinated..... stood watching them.... felt my feet tapping even at d "noisy" broken "music" and "beats" from d broken radio :P

I guess d cheer of the voices + d lovely laughter and smiles on the faces of the kids was much more musical and "beat-sical" :D

I dunno... just joined the gang.... to match a step or two :P did a jive.. right there in d centre of the road... wid d kidlings squealing wid laughter :)

In d midst of all this, some child pulled at mah bag [d jhola :D] and i remembered d gulal n d ghujiya... ah! all taken out - used to the fullest... n

relished:) d "didi didi" + "happy holi apko bhi" +d cute hugs and kisses fro d li'l dahlings brought tears to mah eyes....

wid misty eyes..., I hugged 'em for their unconditional love......thanked dem.... esp when they said "didi fil she zalul ana " [dats-> loving sister, plz do come back again], I forgot the intense tension I was in...in d conference room a few while ago.... Happy Holi dahlings..... love ya:) Keep smiling... and God Bless!








Wish you a safe n colourful n Happy Holi!

Comments

  1. Anonymous21/3/08

    Thanks sweethearts 4 leaving your comments here as well as d new blog..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an amazing post!Lovely! I was almost there with you an kids.This life's sometimes so stressful, and these moments make us smile:)God Bless You always. Happy Holi darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 ur comments:) Looking forward 2 more thoughts:)

Popular posts from this blog

Ctrl+ Alt+ Del - By Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

How many of us bother? I do!

The cricket brat pack is back - IPL

Cricket-ty cricket or wicket-ty wicket! Ah! well the game's gonna be on soon! Well the brat pack's back! Enjoy ur cricket season with some cute-ling fun-lings :D All ready with your colas, popcorns, cookies, friends, huge displays, and a whole range of new advertising wars Indian Cricket Coach Mr. Greg Chappell resigns after debacle in ICC World Cup 2007 and bitter feud with players Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) continues the great search for full-time Cricket Coach for Team India after South African Coach Graham Ford and England's John Emburey decline coaching assignment The hurts and injuries......ouch! Ok! here goes the schedule and timetable for IPL 2009 Waitin 4 all action, suspense, drama on d field.... IPL Schedule 2009 The DLF Indian Premier League will be played from April 2009 onwards. Below is the IPL schedule for all the IPL matches games in the IPL. You can get the IPL match timings also below. Match No. Between Teams Venue Match Date...

Life n d power of affection

Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans..... I saw this graphic, and in the first glimpse, it seemed a junkie outta d dustbin, but when I looked at it for sometime, I saw the beauty in its crumpled untidiness..... and realised that its its imperfection that gives it this "beauty", and its "uniqueness"..... Imagine a blank sheet of paper with the same letters "LIFE" written over it(u may actually do it practically) and compare this pic with it...m damn sure you'd like d crumpled one more! N now some geeku inputs, ummm.... life is not the "digital" '0' or '1', i.e. "good" or "bad", the two loner states hanging out there...all alone! rather its like a beautiful sine/cos curve(as a matter of fact, any curve) with infinitesimal moments of the "actual life" happening between the start and the end.... To enjoy life fully, we must enjoy these "seemingly tiny" moments...